1. Our standard credit term is 30 days. All accounts become due and payable on or before thirty days (30 dys)
of invoicing unless otherwise agreed upon and/or noted on the bill at time of sale.
2. We reserve the right to request the applicant provide us with one or more of the following:
- Banker’s letter of reference
- Certificate of Incorporation /Registration of Business
- Business Financial Reports
- Any other form of debt security required
3. In the event of non-payment within the terms of this agreement, ______________________agrees to
pay the entire balance of the charge account, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees, bailiff
fees and any other debt collection expense incurred in the process of collection.
4. Credit facilities may be withdrawn on accounts that are more than thirty days (30 days) overdue.
5. IMCA Jamaica Limited reserves the right to amend credit limit(s) approved hereunder at any time.
6. Notification of queries and /or complaints must be directed to IMCA JAMAICA LTD in writing within
seven (7) days of receipt of the goods (service) and /or invoice; whichever is the later.
7. Statements of account are rendered monthly and any differences / discrepancies should be reported to us
within 7 days of receipt of the statement. If no differences are reported in this period, it will signify your
agreement with our statements.
8. The Company _____________________
Hereby authorizes IMCA Jamaica Limited to obtain any information required relative to my /our
credit history in order to process my / our application for credit and any such source is further
authorized to provide the requested information. IMCA Jamaica Limited is further authorized to
disclose to any credit bureau, reporting agency, business or person such information regarding
my/our credit history as is appropriate and lawful in the circumstance. I/We jointly and severally
agree to indemnify and save IMCA Jamaica Limited harmless from any and all claims in damages or
otherwise arising from any disclosure.
I hereby certify that the information contained herein is complete and accurate. This information has been furnished
with the understanding that it is to be used to determine the amount and conditions of the credit to be extended.
I accept that I have carefully read this document and that I agree to the terms and conditions established therein.
- About us
- Contact us